2018 open enrollment for individual coverage will begin November 1st, and end December 15th.
If you currently do not have health insurance you have two options:
- Short term medical coverage that will bridge you until 2018.
- Customizing coverage outside of Obamacare such as combining a hospital indemnity plan with critical illness coverage, and office visits.
- Are your turning 65 during 2017
- Are you older than 65, currently on group coverage but intend to retire or terminate your coverage during 2017?
- Are you younger than 65, currently on Social Security Disability, and enrolled in Medicare (after 24 months) or about to go on Medicare?
To understand your options under Medicare, please call me at (626) 797-4618
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Information Or To Directly Enroll In Coverage Please Click On Logo
TO DISCUSS YOUR OWN SPECIFIC NEEDS PLEASE CALL ME AT (626) 797-4618
OR EMAIL ME AT JOHN@HEALTHINSBROKERS.COM