The specific focus of our employee benefits services are small business owners and professional firms with 2 to 35 employees.
In addition to providing benefit choices for clients, we assist with the ACA Obamacare compliance in conjunction with the company’s HR/Payroll service.
We work with the top major carriers that provide Small Group plans. Certain carriers have better rates for companies with fewer than 10 employees, while others target companies with more than 20 employees.
1. Quoting and enrolling employees into group health insurance plans.
2. Assisting in the ACA compliance required for group plans.
3. Providing additional Voluntary Benefits such as accident, term life, disability and critical illness coverage, as needed by the company
4. Referrals to HR/Payroll companies that specialize in companies with fewer than 100 employees.
5. Assisting in the structuring of partially self-funded health insurance plans.
1. Name, address, and phone number of the company or professional firm.
2. Legal structure (i.e., C-Corp, Sub S, LLC, LLP, Sole Proprietor).
3. Names, dates of birth, and residential zip code for all full-time employees, their spouses or domestic partners, and any children up to the age of 26.
4. Effective date of the coverage desired by the company
5. Type of coverage (i.e., HMO or PPO), and category of plan (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum).
6. Whether the company wishes to consider a high deductible HRA or HSA qualified plan.
A quote based upon the above information will be generated for discussion.